1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic Hello! A couple of questions:

1. When I enter a search term above, a drop-down list appears but immediately goes away and a new page appears with all of the search results.  It would be great if we could just peruse the dropdown w/o going to the new page
        2. When I post something stupid, I could delete/edit it on FB.  Is that possible on this platform?

I have attached 3 different file types to this post.  So far, it looks like it is working beautifully!

@halle-eavelyn
        Would you please take a look at “Lauras Greater than 60” document? I would love any suggestions you have to help me make this more powerful.

Attachments:

Tony Liddic
        Keymaster
          @tony@coredm.com

Thanks @laura-barker . The search box is a little bit awkward in that the preview dropdown will show without hitting Enter. If you do hit Enter, then the Search Results page will load.

I’m also looking for ways to enable deleting of your own posts in the forum but haven’t found a suitable method yet.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.