1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Bonnie Ard
      Participant
        @bonnie.ard@mygulfre.com

” Do you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free? Do you want to Dominate all the Negotiations? Does this sound too goo to be true? It might sound like that, but after 16 years of experience, I will tell you that people can have their cake and eat it, too- when it comes to Real Estate, at least.

I give my clients up-to-date Education on market conditions, government regulations and upcoming developments. I will save you Valuable Time and $ by ONLY viewing Properties that best suit your requirements.

Stop worrying about the contingencies and complicated paperwork, My expert adviec on Pricing & Staging will set you apart from ANY competition -without you having to lift a finger.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bonnie-ard, this is a really good start!!

After the first paragraph, when you tell them you can help them, make sure you introduce yourself and what you do.

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

You also need a call to action:

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.