1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dana Patterson
      Participant
        @dpatterson@realtysouth.com

Do you want to sell your home fast and at top dollar?  If you want your next deal to be stress free With 17 years experience you can depend on me for great service. Please call me today at 205-515-1643 to discuss working together.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @dana-patterson, this is a very good start! I’d like you to have a bit more information for your video.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.