Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Do I need to change my niche?

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Sasan Nikookar
      Participant
        @sasan.nikookar@excellentsense.com

Hi all,

I was wondering if I use the account of another person, does it has a negative influence on the result of my free meeting with people. I could get meetings (around 15) with people who needed one of my services (fining a job). They enjoyed the session and they asked me what is the next step, but when I talk with them about the fee and service, they reject it by the same objection that they do not have enough money, because they do not have a job.

I even went with my lower price services which are between $300 to $700, but the result is the same.

So, I do not know it happens because they cannot see my face and they chatted with another person and then talk with me in the meeting or it is because they do not have a job and I should leave this niche alone.

Thank you.

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

Sasan Nikookar
        Participant

When I mentioned another account, it means my wife chat with people who really need our service and we can help them. Then she arranges a time with them and I will join the session via Zoom as they are in different countries.

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hmm, @kent-littlejohn, @anthony-simonie – any thoughts on this?

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@sasan-nikookar-2 A) not EVERYONE who is between jobs is broke, but you can advise existing companies as easily as people looking for work, so why not go with the SAME niche you were using before when you were a ROCK STAR and go after those folks? B) your wife and you are in the same business, so who cares which profile gets you to the call? Just make sure you position the call as “my partner and I” and that way it will be easy for people to take you as a package.

Sasan Nikookar
              Participant

Hi Halle,

Many thanks for your advice. I do agree with you and I think to back to the market that I was ROCK START as I spend for 2 months, but the result is not good so far related to the landing ideal job for people who look for jobs.

The only problem is related to that market is for medium to large businesses or small businesses that they have at least 20 staff. I do not know how this 4Q approach work for this scenario as I should find right people (top managers) in the organizations and send messages to them. Do we have any training part related to this matter (B2B)?

Also, Thank you for your great advice related to using “My partner and I” when my wife tries to communicate with people.

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

I think we answered this question in the live call, @sasan-nikookar-2, but just remember: B2B is still PERSON to PERSON.  The end.  It’s super important that you just reach out to the decision makers and not worry about anything else.  When they connect, use the 4 Questions and get those appointments!  You’ve got this!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.