Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week DECEMBER INTENTIONS 2019

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

DECEMBER INTENTIONS 2019!!

@mark-steinbach intention is he is creating 7k+ more his income this month building share this month with ease.

@claudia-dill is very grateful because she is acquiring 2 properties this month and another property this month and it feels great.

@caroline-amory intention is to produce 2 videos this month!

@maura-bain-2 is grateful that she will list more than 16 homes in 2020, 3 new clients she is working with, and 3x more in investments on LinkedIn training.

@carl-whitt intention is to grateful to have at least 1-2 transactions this month.

@dave-and-carol-warren is grateful for the opportunity to close a transaction he has been working on for 6 months.

@dean-hanson I am grateful for at least Escrows totaling at least $5000 by 12/31/19 and complete all steps in the Mindset and Momentum Module!!

@julie-fink says I very excited to be here learning from all the great people in this program. My intentions are to get up and running asap. I will be connecting with clients as soon as I finish the profile. I did gain 1 other client this AM.

@karin-kammerdiener is to get 10 people to respond to her 2 ads and to gain a relationship with them. She has found a great way to approach them and take that on for 2020. She already got 45 leads from FB Marketplace and 16 just this morning!

@robert-meilahn says I’m building up my LinkedIn network, and learn how to target people that match with my real estate investing business.

@kristy-deegan intention is that she is so happy and grateful that she has completed half of the program and is up to the sales module!

@trent-davis will get his marketing put together online this month!!

@monica-severson welcoming 2 new clients this month and grateful for her return to perfect health!

@trevor-howat is feeling an amazing sense of accomplishment because he has mastered his listing presentation.

@karl-bareither is going to continue moving the modules along and finish the infomercial section. They will film the script for the month of December. They intend to have at least 10 calls for December.

@bill-toujouse is so grateful for  $10K in revenue this month and 4 new tax clients!

@kent-littlejohn
        is extremely grateful for the successful launch of client.com to help serve at a higher capacity.

@halle-eavelyn
        is excited about all the new clients coming in the program and helping them with their Mindset! She is also excited about being tranquil in all of her mundane business dealings.

@jaime-gomez My intention for this month is to successfully sale my new listing double my commission.

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @cindi-grace  @alex-diep @walter-rahim @brandon-campbell @halle-eavelyn

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.