Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset Dear Money Letter

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Linda Lindquist
      Participant
        @pccoach@live.com

Dear Money,

I love all that you do for me.  Freedom to start a business, freedom to pay bills with enough left over for whims.  Freedom to travel, eat out, hire services, be well.  Freedom to furnish my home in a style that makes me happy. Freedom to upgrade roofs and dishwashers and air conditioners without going not a tailspin.  Freedom to purchase a car I love for cash.  Freedom to become debt free.

You have been so good to me, allowing me to imagine a new possibility for my life, following my intuition, then turning that idea into a reality.  Like the time I knew that applying at the biggest building in my area would lead to a job in the computer field (they must have computers in a big building).  Like the time you assured me that providing remote computer services during the coronavirus shutdown would allow me to continue servicing my clients and bring in money too.  Like the time you led me to invest in learning how to bring clients to my new “Protect Your PCs” coaching program for technical support small businesses.

I am so happy to have you as a partner in my life, and look forward to a long, rewarding, fulfilling relationship together.

Love,

Linda Lindquist

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.