Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions David Clark – 30 Second Infomercial Script for Review

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

David Clark
      Participant
        @dclark5410@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi   Please review my 30 second informercial script. Thank you!

David

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

This looks great, @david-clark!

I would also mention what you do such as:

Hi, I’m David Clark and I’m a _______ helping clients like YOU ________.

Everything else looks great! I’m not sure if I’ve provided this already or not, but below is a template of the infomercial we have some member fill out. I’m just going to post that below for you to see what I mean with introducing yourself. I DO like what you have, though!

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

David Clark
          Participant
            @dclark5410@gmail.com

Thanks again – here is a revised script. I plan to to to video right away. Any further suggestions??

Best,

David

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @david-clark! This looks so much better but I do want to move some things around so your message is received in the best way possible.

Look at the revisions I made below. I basically moved around a few things:

Begin with:

Let me ask you…

[ASK 3 SHORT AND SWEET PAIN POINT QUESTIONS]

[What you have is okay but not worded well. If you start off asking 3 pain point questions… you can THEN introduce yourself like….

If you answered YES to those questions… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m ______ helping clients like YOU _______.

[and then follow the resto my feedback above where you tell them how you can help. Avoid doing the bullet point style.]

Hope this helps!

David Clark
              Participant
                @dclark5410@gmail.com

Your suggestions were very helpful. I just need to pay more attention to what you are recommending…LOL    I revised the script and have a video prepared for your review. Let me know if its perfectly imperfect and I will post it.  Otherwise, please forward more suggestions.

Best,

Dave

Attachments:

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @david-clark!

MUCH better! The script sounds great and your video looks great too!

I would recommend the camera be at eye level so you’re not ‘talking down’ but this will do.

Great job taking action 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.