Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset CYCLE OF SUCCESS TIME MANAGEMENT VIDEOS

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Karen Doss 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

Hi, folks –

If you’re looking for better TIME MANAGEMENT, let’s help you create what I call a “Cycle of Success” – watch these videos in ORDER and then set your schedule up based on this approach.  It will help alleviate time management issues, reframe procrastination, and create a much more FUN environment at work!!

Click this link: http://app.hecp.com/hecp/transformational-business-strategy/ and watch these videos (index to the right of the video window) IN ORDER:

Empowered To Do List
        Time Management
        The 40-Hour Week
        Power of Focus I & II
        Rewarding Yourself

You’ve got this!!!

Jason Pan
        Participant
          @pansja@gmail.com

Hi Halle,

Does the three to-do things include rewarding yourself? I have watched this video before, and this time I understand the importance of moving the business forward. Kind of similar to doing the important but not urgent things first.

Thanks,

Jason

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

@jason-pan, GREAT question! The 3 To-Dos each need to be accomplished in ONE DAY – make sure they are SMALL ENOUGH to facilitate completion.  THEN you reward yourself.  Then, if you have more time with your day, RINSE & REPEAT!  In other words, do it again!!

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@frances-schlosstein here you go!!!

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@karen-doss

Karen Doss
                Participant
                  @karendoss@thetfli.com

Hi Halle,

I have watched all the videos in the correct order….ordered to do list pad to set up my 3 empowering things to do…..the only way I am going to improve is to make changes and be accountable …..this I really want and I am taking the action to now to make things happen.  Thank you so much for your help.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.