Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Webinar Reviews & Questions create sub-question in Wufoo?

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic

@anthony-simonie

Hello! Not really sure who to ask about this so you are the lucky winners! I have attached a screenshot from Wufoo.  I have a question which has a multiple choice option of “Other”.  I then have a follow-up question for those who choose “Other”.  However, I only want that follow-up question to appear for those folks who select “Other”.  I have tried but just can’t seem to get it right.

Any help is appreciated!

Laura

Attachments:

Tony Liddic
        Keymaster
          @tony@coredm.com

Hi @laura-barker. I believe you need a paid Wufoo account to have access to the “Branching & Logic” features, but here’s how you can do it.

When editing the form, select the field you want to show only when the Other option is selected on the previous question.

In the Field Settings menu on the left, click the button at the bottom “Add Branching & Logic”

Create a new Field Rule with these settings.

Attachments:

Tony Liddic
          Keymaster
            @tony@coredm.com

See the example form here – https://iadm.wufoo.com/forms/z2ur2hq0xmbjkb/

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.