1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic

@matt-barcus

Hey guys! I have two email addresses – junk and work.  I have always received emails from HECP at my work email: laura@premiersolutionsintl.com and continue to get them there.  However,  when I checked my junk email, I noticed there were emails from HECP there, specifically, there was one about my mid-term call. I did not receive this email at my work address.  I don’t know why I’m receiving emails from HECP at two different addresses and I don’t know when this started.  I went into my account and somehow my junk address was listed! I have no idea how that could have happened.

I’m writing because I want to make sure that ALL of the HECP emails come to laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

Thanks!

Laura

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @laura-barker! No problem.

@tony-liddic, would you mind removing Laura’s junk email and only setting her main email as:

laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.