Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Automation Questions CLIENT JOURNEY Form – For Review

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Dale Swanson 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dale Swanson
      Participant
        @daleswanson@bhhscaproperties.com

@anthony-simonie @tony-liddic

Anthony, Tony:

My first draft of the Client Journey form, attached (I’m a Realtor). Please review and advise. Thank you!

Dale

Attachments:

Tony Liddic
        Keymaster
          @tony@coredm.com

Looks solid @dale-swanson

My only suggestion would be to split buyers and sellers into separate journey files. This will give you a bit more clarity on the flow and allow for easier modification of the journey based on need.

Great work!

Dale Swanson
          Participant

@tony-liddic

Thank you very much, Tony.

Separating this into 2 forms (Buyers and Sellers) is obviously a great idea. I guess I hadn’t really thought of doing so because I wasn’t certain about how to use [the form] after I completed the exercise.

Is it just an exercise, for the purpose of self-awareness, or for use as a future reference (or both)? Or is it also a foundation piece to a future module? All of the above?

Please advise. Thank you, Tony.

Dale

Tony Liddic
            Keymaster
              @tony@coredm.com

@dale-swanson The Client Journey form is meant to be both a self-awareness exercise as well as future reference in the event you’d like to expand your offering.

By having a clearly defined journey, you’ll be able to more easily identify areas you can expand your product/service offering to meet your client needs.

Dale Swanson
              Participant

@tony-liddic

Tony,

OK, got it. Thank you very much for the detailed response.

Dale

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.