Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Accountability Claudia Dill accountability 3/22

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Claudia Dill
      Participant
        @cuzican214@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

Unable to attend today…new sellers wanted an early start.

1.  Sent my “dorky” infomercial to you.  Post our discussion a bit ago, am now planning to retool my avatar and thus the orientation of my infomercial to focus on referrals, e.g. attorneys, funeral directors, etc.
        2.  Barker 20:  None
        3.  Finish Master Class on Money…still going through.  Had started once before and got sidetracked..amazing cuz aside from the negotiations one, probably the most important for me.
        4.  Finish Module 3.  Still on it.
        5. NEXT WEEK:
        6.  Redo the infomercial and review/redo the parts of profile as needed
        7.  Do Barker 20 x 4 days via Ninja
        8.  Finish the 2 projects from this week, Module 3 and MC.

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

HI, @claudia-dill –

How’s your accountability this week? What’s Ninja in re. to the Barker 20?

We announced in the Accountability call today that we are going to do ALL the accountability here in the FORUM.  Please start a new post each week in this forum, ok?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.