Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Claudia D – 4 Questions Review

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Claudia Dill
      Participant
        @cuzican214@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi @bre-zientarski

Please review my initial attempt at the 4 Q’s.

As a reminder, Bre and I work together.  Bre is targeting investors and I am targeting sellers of on- and off-market houses.  Also, I am not a real estate agent.

1.  Are you trying to sell a house?
        2.  If I bought it, would that relieve your stress?
        3.  Would Tuesday at 2:00 or Thursday at 11:00 be a good time to chat   and see if I can help?
        4.  What’s your mobile?

Thank you!!!

Claudia

Claudia Dill
        Participant
          @cuzican214@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi

Please disregard this group of questions.  Re-doing now.

Claudia Dill
          Participant
            @cuzican214@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi

Next attempt:

1.  What’s your core business?
            2.   That’s interesting.  Do you live in the greaterTucson area?
            3.   Great!  Are you or anyone you know selling a house? (I buy houses).
            4.   If yes, great!  Let’s chat by phone for a few minutes to see if we are a fit.  Are you available tomorrow afternoon?  2:00-4:00 is open.

Thanks for your input you two!!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @claudia-dill! Really great job implementing the feedback from the live call!

Make sure to say “Great to connect, [NAME]. What’s your core business?” to really personalize the message.

In my opinion, “That’s interesting” isn’t the best response to someone. It comes off analytical. How about “Nice!” or something else.

Everything else looks super 🙂

Claudia Dill
                Participant
                  @cuzican214@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi Thank you!  Will modify and use.  We are debating whether to keep this avatar or go with the investor perfect client to supplement Bre’s version of it.

But for now, this is where I will stay and see what comes of it.  I am receiving quite a few contacts already.

Thanks again.

Claudia

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @claudia-dill, you can always split test to see what get’s the most responses over a course of 2 weeks.

If this is currently working, I say stick to this 🙂

Great work!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.