1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @christina-hansen, I moved your request to the right forum, please make sure you make a new post in the correct forum. Below is my feedback!

Nice job taking action!

For your profile photo, if you’d like a white background for your photo, email it over to our graphic designer and she can add a white background to make it POP. Up to you!

Your background photo is LOUD. Send over those images and have her create something for you that is cleaned up and less overwhelmed with text, okay?

Headline:

Okay, this is very important to note moving forward. I want you to focus on ONLY moving OR selling. Not both. Target ONE that you would like to focus on. This will help attract your specific customer avatar.

Your headline could be:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

There needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Please refer to these profiles from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

They detail HOW they help their clients, WHO they work with, etc.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
        https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

****Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

There’s far too much emphasis in here on YOU and not enough on THEM – these videos will help you see why it’s important to make it so much more about them!

You could start your summary off asking 3 short and sweet and POWERFUL pain point questions!

Call to action needs to be better. How about:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision 🙂

cc: @amanda-hendrickson

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.