8 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Chris Cambridge
      Participant
        @bluenoteassets@gmail.com

I THINK I NAILED IT. PLEASE OFFER HONEST FEEDBACK

Caught off guard by unexpected events in your business?

Burning through cash and need JUST A LITTLE EXTRA support or restructure?

Or EVEN BETTER, The opportunity to grow is now!

Let me ask, Is this you?

WELL, contact me. I’d like to know, YOUR  situation. To see if there is a point of intersection for us along YOUR funding needs.

I DO understand… I’VE been there!

You get a CHANCE,  to Leverage, the capabilities of ME and MY Resources and simply focus on moving ahead!

I Am Committed To Making Your Business Great!

PERIOD, FULLSTOP, END OF STORY!

Contacting me is easy (888) 835-3640 x 888

This is a FREE consultation offer (888) 835-3640 x 888

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge! A really nice job taking action on your infomercial!

Based on your infomercial, I have zero ideas what you do or who you help or what you help with.

It seems vague and we want to prevent that because I know your infomercial can be very powerful!

How about your follow this outline to better organize your message:

I like that you asked questions in the beginning but I want you to ask 3 non-vague and POWERFUL pain point questions your customer avatar will immediately empathize with.

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered YES to those questions… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help — which you have great sentences above that with some more detail can go here)

(motivating 1 liner)

If you’re wanting _______________ then message or call me TODAY at _________ to see if we’re a good fit.

— tag me in your revision!

cc: @amanda-hendrickson

Chris Cambridge
          Participant

Does Your Business need more alternatives to access CASH Now?

Have you burnt through your CASH and need MONEY for the next few quarters?

Or Do YOU have an opportunity to fulfil a contract and need the MONEY?

I DO understand… I’VE been there!

WELL, contact me. I’d like to know, YOUR situation. To see if there is a point of intersection for us along YOUR funding needs.

You get a CHANCE, to Leverage, the capabilities of ME and MY Resources and simply focus on moving ahead!

If you’re wanting get access to capital then message or call me TODAY at (888) 835-3640 x 888 to see if we’re a good fit.

This is a FREE consultation offer. Message me or call (888) 835-3640 x 888

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge, I’m still not clear on what you do or who you help.

Please look back at my feedback. If you don’t say exactly what you do, your message may come off sketchy.

In reference to my feedback, it’s important to also introduce yourself and say who you are and what you do.

Hope this makes sense!

Tag me in your revision please 🙂

@halle-eavelyn

Chris Cambridge
              Participant

How am I looking now?

Hi, It’s Chris Cambridge and I’m an EXPERT at commercial funding and underwriting helping clients with their capital needs.

WELL, contact me. I’d like to know, YOUR situation. To see if there is a point of intersection for us along YOUR funding needs.

I can get you the funding you need for your business.

Situations financed include …….. Short Term Working Capital, Commercial Real Estate financing, Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, MCA funding and Consolidation, Revenue Based Loans and many other dynamic offers

We have Solutions for secured and unsecured funding needs

You get a CHANCE, to Leverage, the capabilities of ME and MY Resources and simply focus on moving ahead!

If you’re wanting get access to capital then message or call me TODAY at (888) 835-3640 x 888 to see if we’re a good fit.

This is a FREE consultation offer.

Message me or call (888) 835-3640 x 888

Chris Cambridge
                Participant

BTW is the infomercial supposed to be a live video or can it be done in animation?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge,

you had a good start until you said:

“WELL, contact me. I’d like to know, YOUR situation. To see if there is a point of intersection for us along YOUR funding needs.”

Don’t say WELL contact me. Remain ALPHA.

Below I’ve restructured your infomercial and just fill in the blanks so it’s short and sweet:

Or Do YOU have an opportunity to fulfill a contract and need the MONEY?

Hi, It’s Chris Cambridge and I’m an EXPERT at commercial funding and underwriting helping clients with their capital needs.

When you’re my client, you will get a unique plan designed to help you get _________.

(1-2 more sentences on EXACTLY how you intend on helping them)

Situations financed include …….. Short Term Working Capital, Commercial Real Estate financing, AND MUCH MORE!

Let me help YOU get ____________.

Remember, excite them and provide good info on exactly how you will help them. Don’t beg for business but also, remain alpha!

LASTLY – you will need to film yourself saying this script.

For tips on that:

Watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Chris Cambridge
                    Participant

SEE REVISED, RESPOND ON BOLD SENTENCES AS WELL.

Contact me! I’d like to know, YOUR situation. To see if there is a point of intersection for us along YOUR funding needs.

When you’re my client, you will get a unique plan designed to help you get the much needed cash.

I can get you the funding you need for your business.

Situations financed include …….. Short Term Working Capital, Commercial Real Estate financing, AND MUCH MORE!

Let me help YOU get qualified for a Commercial LOAN Today.

I will evaluate to give you Quick and HONEST feedback as to how much you qualify for.

We have Solutions for secured and unsecured funding needs

You get a CHANCE, to Leverage, the capabilities of ME and MY Resources to get FUNDED!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge, below I’ve basically organized your infomercial to what I find fit – you had a lot of text so I condensed it to really get your message across. Let me know what you think:

When you’re my client, you will get a unique plan designed to help you get your project or business started ASAP.

Situations financed include …….. Short-Term Working Capital, Commercial Real Estate financing, AND MUCH MORE!

The best part is, I can help YOU get qualified for a Commercial loan TODAY and I will evaluate it to give you Quick and HONEST feedback as to how much you qualify for.

Simple as that!

If you’re READY to get access to capital then message or call me TODAY at (888) 835-3640 x 888 to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.