3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Cecilia Najdowski
      Participant
        @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Please review and critique (gently) my infomercial.

Are you wanting to invest in Real Estate and save tens of $1,000s in Interest and Taxes?

“Do you Need to Remove the Stress of SAVING FOR COLLEGE or losing a home DUE TO DISABILITY, DEATH IN THE FAMILY or DIVORCE?

Would you like to PAY OFF YOUR MORTGAGE in 7 – 10 years?

If you answered “Yes” to ANY of these QUESTIONS, then you came to the RIGHT PLACE!

Hi! I am Cecilia and I am a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR! I help people CREATE FINANCIAL FREEDOM & a LEGACY for their children and their grandchildren!

I locate DISTRESSED PROPERTIES and help motivated people learn to FUND them as well as FIX & FLIP them for very HEALTHY PROFITS!

I also help clients find under-valued RENTAL PROPERTIES to build CASHFLOW for RETIREMENT.

If you NO LONGER TRUST the STOCK MARKET with your money and want to earn predictable double-digit returns, then message me here on LinkedIn to schedule a time to talk to see if we’re a good fit.

<!–more–>

Anonymous
          @

This is a great script @cecilia-najodowski! You’re ready to film!

Cecilia Najdowski
          Participant
            @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

Here is the link to my videod Infomercial. Please review:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cecilia-najodowski! It was great speaking with you and Bruce this afternoon!

Here is a recap of what we talked about:

• great script
              • make sure to film in front of a window so there’s better lighting
              • film with a nice background, think of filming in a nice living room or office with a bookshelf behind you (this is described in the “video tips” video)
              • look at the camera lens so you’re looking at your audience

@bruce-graham, follow Cecilia’s script and watch that video as well. The same tips above apply to you as well 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.