4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Alex Diep
      Participant
        @alex.diep@coredm.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

In the HECP, i seem stuck at the Advanced LinkedIn Module — can’t seem to get past the Accountability Journal portion of the module.

When i click it… it just redirects me to the dashboard..

Can i trouble you to allow me to bypass that so i can get to the 4th module please?

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @alex-diep, oh no! I went into your account and the problem was also happening on my end.

I’ve notified @matt-barcus – if you ever have any other technical issues preventing you from moving forward,

please also email Support@coredm.com

Thank you for letting us know 🙂

Alex Diep
          Participant
            @alex.diep@coredm.com

Thank you!

Alex Diep
            Participant
              @alex.diep@coredm.com

@negeen-dargahi may i trouble you to see where this ticket is in the queue please? I haven’t gotten this resolved yet.

Thank you!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @alex-diep, sorry about the delay! I spoke with Matt and the sales team is limited in access to modules. I’d shoot a message to Matt in regards to this if you have questions! Thanks for your patience on this 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.