3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Claudia Dill
      Participant
        @cuzican214@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  Hi Negeen.  I have not posted my infomercial taken at the summit because due to the lighting at the time, I ended up looking severely jaundiced!  I now see a white shirt is a bad idea!

Anyway, do you have to capability to correct the colors?  If not, I’ll try to find another video lab to re-do but thought I’d ask you first.

Oops…I tried to upload and the file is too big.  How to send it?

Thanks!!

Claudia Dill

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @claudia-dill! If you email Lindsey and express what changes you’d like to make to the color, etc., she can do that for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Claudia Dill
          Participant
            @cuzican214@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn.

Hi Halle, As we just discussed, aside from being dorky (this is the color-corrected version- Lindsey cured my jaundice), I have not posted because going after individual sellers on this site just felt wrong.  A version of this could work for my and/or Bre’s and my websites. Will do a new one with as many takes as needed for LI.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback today in Accountability and on this in particular.

Claudia

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27l9cxdtwjwkthk/Caudia%20Dill%20Infomercial%20-%20Updated.mp4?dl=0

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this, @halle-eavelyn 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.