Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Sales & Script Building Questions Bridge from first call to setting appointment

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Matthew Hills 4 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Ann Sieg
      Participant
        @ann@annsieg.com

@negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  – This may be in the training later on, but I have started making connections and filling the pipeline.  My question is:   Af the first connection call, if a person is interested or qualified to set then a subsequent consultation appointment, is it best to schedule that consultation time right then on the phone, OR to send them to a page to learn more and schedule the appointment themselves?  I can see pros and cons for either way -what is your suggestion?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ann-sieg – I’m going to tag in @kent-littlejohn and @halle-eavelyn!

In my opinion, if they are qualified and interested while on the phone, that would be a great opportunity to move forward with them. The phone call is generally the time to qualify potential leads. You can also direct them to your scheduling page if times are difficult to set but right then and there would be best! Get them while they’re ready and interested with zero time to reconsider.

But let’s see what Kent and Halle say to this – great question!

Matthew Hills
          Participant
            @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

So… the good news is that people are responding..  I have a call booked for tomorrow and Friday.  The bad news is I have no idea what to say or do.  I would love to talk to someone briefly…  I don’t learn best by reading…  and this should not take any time at all.  Please help.  Matthew Hills   925-691-1333

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.