8 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Amy Sherman
      Participant
        @amybethsherman@gmail.com

@anthony-simonie

Hi Anthony,

I am supposed to schedule a breakthrough call with you and would like to have it with my partner Rosalind Sedacca on a conference call number.  We are available Thursday or Friday this week between 12-3.  Please let me know if that works for you. The conference call number is 857-216-6700 Pin 254064

Thanks,

Amy Sherman

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amy-sherman,

Are you meaning a midterm call or mindset call?

We don’t do individual calls – I’m a bit confused.

Please specify – going to tag in @halle-eavelyn as well.

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Either way, these calls wouldn’t be with Anthony.  They would be with me.

@amy-sherman, I’m wondering if you got onto an email list accidentally??

Let us know…

Amy Sherman
            Participant

Not sure how I got the text, but it said, “Schedule your breakthrough session with Anthony” and then it gave a link to a calendar.  The only reason I didn’t set it up was because I wanted it to be  a conference call with my partner, Rosalind Sedacca, in on the call.  No problem, though.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you for letting us know and for double checking on that @amy-sherman!

@tony-liddic, tagging you so you see the above, thank you!

Tony Liddic
                Keymaster
                  @tony@coredm.com

@amy-sherman not sure where that text came from. We haven’t sent anything out recently with Anthony’s name on it and there is no record of that message in your contact record. Either way, if the message mentioned a Breakthrough Session, then it was certainly sent to you by mistake. Members should always be excluded from those marketing efforts.

Thanks for letting us know. I’ll look into it further.

Amy Sherman
                  Participant

Hi guys,

Rosalind Sedacca and I would like to schedule our graduation call together, since we are partners.  Can we do that on a conference number?

We have one . 857-216-6700 pin 254064.  We are available any day between 12-3 eastern.

Also, here is a screen shot of the texts I’ve been getting.  Please note, it has your logo on it.

Thanks so much for everything.  Looking forward to our call.

Amy

Attachments:

Tony Liddic
                      Keymaster
                        @tony@coredm.com

@amy-sherman I’m not sure why you are still getting those marketing messages. You were excluded from the list as far as i can tell.

When you book your Graduation Call, you will get a Zoom link that you both can use to attend together. No need for the conference line.

Thanks!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hm, @tony-liddic can you look at the attachment above and verify if that is correct? I’m confused on this. Thank you!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.