Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions BLOCKED FROM NEW CONNECTIONS

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Nelson Scott 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

MOVED FROM OTHER FORUM

Hi Negeen,

I’m been blocked from making new connections. I went from 325 to 9 thousand connections. I had 102 pages of pending connections. I deleted 25 pages but after 3 days. I still can not make any new connection requests. I did get a message that I was trying to make to many connections with people I did not know. Should I try to contact LinkedIn about this issue?

Thanks @nelson-scott

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@nelson-scott, we are super impressed at your efforts!!

here’s the suggestion from @matt-barcus:

Make connection requests with people who are your TARGET audience, not just everyone.  Otherwise, people may click on “I don’t know this person” because they can’t see you as a fit. That alerts LinkedIn that you might be spamming.

For now, ask LinkedIn to reset your invite limit. Type up a NICE email – @kent-littlejohn has some specific language and suggestions for you at 60 min into the live coaching call TODAY 5/31 if you want to listen to the recordings (under Live Q&A call recordings in your dashboard).

Then start reaching out to 17-23 NEW connections a day!

Great work!!

Nelson Scott
          Participant
            @ncs212@hotmail.com

Got it. Great feedback. Thanks Halle and Matt

Nelson

Nelson Scott
            Participant
              @ncs212@hotmail.com

I will wait for today’s replay to be posted. I can’t find it

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@nelson-scott, it should be posted by tomorrow.  Glad we could help!

Nelson Scott
                Participant
                  @ncs212@hotmail.com

I sent LinkedIn email. I’m all set. Looks like I can send request now. Thanks for all your help

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.