3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ben Carpenetti
      Participant
        @bencarpenetti@me.com

@negeen-dargahi

Her the script I am going to try and record.

Are you WANTING to Become A CERTIFIED Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt & earn more money?

Do you NEED the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Credential to apply for a better job?

Want it in less than a week and at a cost, you can afford?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I am Ben Carpenetti, and I am a Master Black helping you with your certification.

Black or Green Belt course is four online sessions.

We will do WebEx and take two 15-minute breaks and 30 minutes for a meal during each 5-hour session.

At the end of the 4<sup>th</sup> session, we work through the exam together to ensure you pass and have a complete understanding.

Your certification will be from one of the three nationally recognized companies I work with.

Why not go directly to a nationally recognized company?

I can give you 3 reasons:

One – Cost saving to you.

Two – English may be a second language of the Master Black Belt

Three – Cost … If I bring students to a certification company and I bundle the payments, then they give me an additional $500 that I can pass on to you.

Why work with me?

I can give you 3 reasons:

First, You will benefit from my practical experience of where the rubber meets the road. I have Twenty-plus years of experience in healthcare performance improvement overall cost reductions or revenue improvements of $343.5 million in over 100 hospitals from coast to coast.

Second, It will be fun; I often joke that I earned a “Black & Blue” belt before becoming a Master Black Belt because I got the bruises to show for it!

Third, you will have access to DROPBOX with all the tools and a lifelong friendship so, when you are implementing Lean 6σ, I can answer your questions and help guide you.

If you want to Get-R-Done and join this month’s course!

Then don’t delay; do it right away; email me today!

Lean Tip:

Think OHIO – Only Handel It Once.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ben-carpenetti! This looks great 🙂

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Ben Carpenetti
          Participant
            @bencarpenetti@me.com

@halle-eavelyn

@negeen-dargahi

Will you Please check out my video and comment?

I was able to get it down to a minute.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @ben-carpenetti! This looks good – great work on taking action 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.