Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Mark Clark
      Participant
        @works4u@longrealty.com

Hi Negeen

ok i have my avator, but where in linkedIn do i put the paramenters?  Also in LinkedIn how do i get more prospects to add?

Saturday i went into my list of about 60 people and sent out the 1st question to 24 people and 4 responded but some of them i not sure how they can help me based upon what they do.  one person in particular is a coaching person for agents to find more business in social media.  which this program is already doing for me.  So just give me some advice

thanks

mark

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mark-clark! Let’s say you want to work with individuals in high positions – you would search CEO and do the boolean searching that Matt talks about in the 2nd Module. You will have a more refined search based on WHO you want to work with.

You can go to groups, click on the people/connections, and start clicking “CONNECT” – do this with as many people as you can a day. Ideally, you would connect with up to 50 people a day and or more.

The point is to get those individuals on the phone with you – even if they may not be a fit, they could always refer you to someone you know. So keep on sending those connection requests and Q1s and get them on the phone.

If you want to dive deeper, join the live call on Thursday and we can assist.

Lawrence Clarke
          Participant
            @larryc5213@comcast.net

Negeen. I am ready for review of my profile. Sorry, I have already posted this request in another section but now I am figuring out questions should be posted under appropriate topic headers.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.