Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week AUGUST INTENTIONS 2021

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

AUGUST INTENTIONS!!!

@halle-eavelyn has a group called the Dames and her objective is to have at least 15 Dames or potential Dames to come to her chapter meeting on the 30th of the month!! She sees at least 20 or more! She is so happy and grateful now that there are at least 15 dames at her event on the 30th of August!

@kent-littlejohn Is extremely excited about the growth they will see with Client.com – he is excited to receive all of Client.com’s growth success this month!

@candace-bowman – the intention is so happy to have finished the modules without overwhelm and effortlessly!

@dean-hanson – I am excited to have brought in at least 5 new members into the HECP! Amen.

@lori-chazonoff – I am excited and grateful for the NEW client online shops that will be LIVE this month!

@tama-murphy – I have 3 active buyers this month! My checking account has $28K in my account and I am imperturbable!!

@ben-carpenetti – I have at least 4 new members in his program this month!! I have completed module 5 and I have received an offer of at least $500K for my house.

@nicole-kraus – she is part of the million-dollar producer in her office! She is spending an hour a day working on the program!

@nikki-miller – she has completed her LinkedIn profile, she is an executive director, and has 10 new businesses to share her legal protection program 🙂

@ed-harris – he has reviewed portions of completed modules that escaped him and now has a deeper understanding and direction moving forward. The red box for accountability on my hero story has been checked!

@paula-martin – I have decided to be happy and healthy and see myself in perfect health!!

@alice-brupbacher – while I am finishing the module, I have 2 new clients!!

@jean-khoury – I am finishing the module I’m in and getting through the next one! I am closing 2 deals this month!

@wynona-squires – all things are coming together to move to the beach – now completing the modules!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.