Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week AUGUST INTENTIONS 2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

AUGUST INTENTIONS 2020!

@dean-hanson – will commit at least 1 hour a day or more in the program!

@linda-lindquist – will be a value to her clients. Will welcome 3 or more clients to her zoom calls. She is ecstatic about filling her zoom program. Will continue writing a weekly blog. She will join the program activities 3 days a week. She will have an overflow of income from her recent investments. She relaxes and promotes her emotional well being.

@laverne-denyer – Manifest at least two new high-end clients. Begin writing my new book. Write and submit my chapter for the new co-authored book to which I’ve been recruited. Having just been invited to be a guest on three new podcast programs, complete at least two new interviews. Create at least one new video and post it on YouTube. Bring in thousands of my great friend, money.

@gladys-ntaryike – says this month will be her turning point in her entrepreneurial journey- she has completed her hero story and webinar. She has closed at least one transaction. She has 2 listings on MLS or more and she is having 5 solid conversations a week for 4 weeks in August.

@tatyana-shivers – she is adding 2 new listings or more. She is adding a new investment property to her portfolio. She is revising and completing her hero story. She is going under contract with her new LI high end client.

@carol-high
        – she is connecting with the LOD council in Lakewood. Is selecting from at least 3 developers to work on the project. Will determine with her team on types of business in this development. She is marketing to the types of tenants for the project. She is going to contact 1 new tenant prospect.

@curtis-griffy – he is completing Module 1 and to get halfway done with Module 2.

@monica-severson – is grateful for securing 3 new transactions for the month of August.

@craig-seitz – In August he will finish Module 1.

@steven-maxwell – is uploading his YouTube videos to his LinkedIn page. Will complete the 2nd module and will spend the rest of the month knocking it out of the park.

@lynn-larson – is completing his Hero Story. Is going to use a system for contacts and follow-ups once every three weeks. Will go to bed at 9pm 26/30 days of August.

@halle-eavelyn
        – will call in one additional new client. Will create an amazing masterclass. Will ensure the HECP video library is completed properly.

@kent-littlejohn
        – is excited for the launch of ClientUniversity and for the 100 founding members.

@claudia-dill
        – Have another meeting. Take 2 properties and fill at least 1, Closeout 2 houses. Clarify my vision more. Prep for vacation and then ENJOY IT!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.