Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews ATTENTION REALTORS. => Want 4 Questions?

32 voices, 39 replies
Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Post from Kent Littlejohn:

The below is EXACTLY what I would personally use as an agent, until I found my own unique (SIMPLE) voice.

Book calls and build rapport. At that point, close a new client or referrals from that person.

👉 A personal conversation is more influential than typed words on LinkedIn… correct? (Especially after going through our sales training. hint hint)

🐴 TROJAN HORSE 🐴 REALTOR EDITION 1.0

(REALTOR: 4 Question Strategy)

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect 

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

******EDITED ADDITION*********

=> In response to Chad Manes’s Question below.

CHAD MANES: ‘In my first round of questions, Im getting a lot of responses like: “May I ask why you are interested?” or “Why are you asking?”

Chad Manes: Its really tough to say, “perfect, are you currently living in [City]? (I’m in real estate)

How are others responding to this type of response???

=> SWIPE COPY RESPONSE

“Great question ‘NAME’  Unlike some here on LinkedIn, I’m actually building valuable and useful relationships that benefit one another.

I know that’s old school. (yikes!)

So, ‘NAME’… I can guarantee you aren’t just another notch on my LinkedIn connection numbers!

Thanks for asking that question.

Now I’m going to blow your mind and go really old school.

Let’s jump on a quick call and chat for a few minutes.

What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?”

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

Thank you for the 4 questions! How would you change this for RE Investing?

Monica DeAnda
          Participant
            @monicachicagorealestate@gmail.com

Hello, question? the 4 questions we ask on a single email or when they reply one by one?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @monica-deanda, you ask them one by one to your LinkedIn connections in the messages section.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @monica-deanda! Good question! One by one. When you connect with them… send Q1 —–> then when they respond send Q2 and so on!

Sandra Thigpen
                Participant
                  @sankie27@gmail.com

Great info! Just saw the thread for 4 Trojan Horse questions. Duh! Was a little confused about how to send the questions. LOL!

Mark Steinbach
                  Participant
                    @markrsteinbach@gmail.com

I’m using Kent’s 4 questions. Getting lots of responses and talking with people has increased 900% in linkedin this week:)

Veda Wood
                    Participant
                      @vedasoldme@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

Have I missed a sound cloud or a video somewhere explaining who we are asking these 4 questions to?

I understand we are asking connections, I’m fuzzy on if I’m asking the “old”people that I’m already connected with, new connection requests of me or my connection requests to my new target group?

Please also let me know where I can find that specific answer to my question (which Lesson) 🙂

Thanks,

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @veda-wood! Great question! We actually have a section in this platform with LOTS of useful videos, such as a deeper look into the 4 question. Below is how to access those:

On the left side of the site, I want you to click ‘dashboard’

– then I want you to click on ‘HECP Program’ and when you do, you will see a list of the modules.

– Scroll to the VERY BOTTOM where you will see “Transformational Business Strategy”

– Click on that and search for 4 questions

Let me know if you need further assistance 🙂

Veda Wood
                        Participant
                          @vedasoldme@gmail.com

Perfect and thank you for your quick response. As soon as I posted my 4 Questions and moved on to the next section….wallah, there were the videos etc…to my question 🙂 Now all the pieces are fitting together better for me .

I don’t want to think about things too long, I’m just moving right along 😉

Thanks,

Veda

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

Haha LOVE IT, @veda-wood! You are really doing a great job and yes, keep at it!

Here if you need help!

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

@sandra-thigpen ^ check out this thread for 4 questions for realtors!

n d
                              Keymaster
                                @negeen@coredm.com

@ann-sansbury scroll to the very top and read the post from @kent-littlejohn 🙂

Monica DeAnda
                                Participant
                                  @monicachicagorealestate@gmail.com

Does anyone has a listing presentation that can share with me? I have never persue sellers.

Kendra Martin
                                  Participant
                                    @klmrealtor1@gmail.com

I’m wondering about all the agents that I have in my LinkedIn. Should I delete them?  I think that the out of area agents are Ok to have, for referrals, but local ones, It is weird.

What if the other people (non Agents) are not interested in purchasing a home in the wine country? What do I talk to them about?

n d
                                      Keymaster
                                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @kendra-martin! Keep ALL connections in your network, even if they are other realtors/competitors! The more connections you have the better. Why? When you are connected with your competitors, you can see THEIR connections. Even if a person doesn’t live in your area, you can still see if they know someone that is interested.

Matt test
                                      Keymaster
                                        @matt@coredm.com

@barbara-klasic @dan-mena @chris-holverson @lily-rosenfield

ALL…check out the top post in this thread!

n d
                                        Keymaster
                                          @negeen@coredm.com

@caroline-lanza scroll to the very top of the page to see the post by Alison for your 4 questions 🙂

Caroline Lanza
                                          Participant
                                            @carolinelanzarealtor@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I’ve been extremely busy, I didn’t have time this past week to even listen to my live chats. I’ve was driving all over San Antonio with potential clients.

For my 4 questions, I’ve been trying something different that I think it’s working for me.

Q1. Hi NAME —- thank you so much for accepting my friendship request. What is your core business?

If they say that they work as an NHC ( New Home Sales Consultant ) then, I tell them I’m a realtor, and I work with many builders and I bring them, clients. What is your location and what kind of Specs do you have available at the moment? Do you have lots available?

If they say that they are inspectors, then, I tell them that I’m a realtor and it’s always good to know inspectors since we keep all the inspectors busy from all the homes we sell. I tell them that I’m going to add them to my contact list so I can give out their names and if they know someone in need of a Realtor if they can please give them my name in return.

Q2. Investors, once you flip the house, do you have your own realtors that you work with or would you let me list the house for you?

They say that most of the time they have their own team. Whenever you need my help I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Q3. Lenders, I have clients that are 1st time home buyers do you have a special package or incentives for them that they might benefit from?

Would you refer me to some of your clients that don’t have realtors working for them?

Q4. What is your mobile? What is the best time I can call you?

Q5. Do you have an e-mail so I can send you some information?

Would you let me know if this is an improvement from my questions before? I was so confused because the question that Halle was saying I didn’t see how it will benefit me. Thanks, Neggen.

n d
                                              Keymaster
                                                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @caroline-lanza, I see where you’re going with this but it strays from the outline we provide and it’s also seeing if they are qualified which is NOT what we want you to do when asking 4 questions.

The point of the 4 questions are meant to start a dialogue and get them on the phone with you to see if THEN you’re a good fit to work.

I want you to try our 4 questions, please. Send 17-23 connections + Q1/day for 2 weeks and see what the results are.

Below are 4 questions for investors and realtor work:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Investment:

1. What’s your core business?

2. Great. What do you like investing in?

3. Perfect. Do you have any real estate and/or a business you’ve considered selling?

4. Fantastic. If I could help you find some investment opportunities that make good sense, would you have interest?

Caroline, I also want you to go to the Transformational Business Strategy module and click ‘4 questions’ and watch that.

Korinna Sehringer
                                              Participant
                                                @ks.realestatela@gmail.com

I’m in Lesson 3 and I’m wondering if it’s my computer or if it’s the set up of the lesson but the into recorded phone call seems to be exactly the same as the video 2 of that lesson, so I’m missing the info that video 2 was meant to provide. Can I find that somewhere else?

Thanks,

Korinna

n d
                                                  Keymaster
                                                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hm, @korinna-sehringer, I’m having a hard time following… would you mind re-explaining that please

CC: @tony-liddic let me know if you are able to help?

filippa reading
                                                  Participant
                                                    @filippa321@gmail.com

I will take Kent’s questions in a heart beat!

1. Great to connect “name”…what’s your core business?
                                                    2. Interesting! Do you live in the Ft.Lauderdale area?
                                                    3. Great! How many years have you lived here?  A:  That’s great! let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly big network that might benefit you.
                                                    4. What are a few windows that you have tomorrow? A: 3 p.m. works great!
                                                    5. What’s your mobile #
                                                    6.  Great! I will call you at 3 p.m.

Filippa

Jeanette Uptain
                                                    Participant
                                                      @jeanetteuptain@yahoo.com
                                                      1. Great to connect(Name)What’s your core business?
                                                      2. Interesting. Do you live in Ventura County?
                                                      3. Wonderful. How many years have you lived there? Great! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you.
                                                      4. What windows work for you tomorrow 11 am, 1 pm or 3 pm? 1 pm works for me as well.
                                                      5. What is your mobile #?
                                                      6. Great. I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow. I will call you at 1 pm!

n d
                                                      Keymaster
                                                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain, nice work!

For Q2, take out “Interesting” as your response. It sounds scrutinizing. Instead, respond with “Perfect!”

Q4 will actually be “Great! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you.”

I think your numbers were mixed up. Regardless, it all looks great!!

Jeanette Uptain
                                                        Participant
                                                          @jeanetteuptain@yahoo.com
                                                          1. Great to connect (Name). What is your core business?
                                                          2. Perfect! Do you live in Ventura County?
                                                          3.  Wonderful. How many years have you lived there?
                                                          4. “Great! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you.”
                                                          5.  What works best for you? Tomorrow at 11:00 am or tomorrow at 1:00 pm?
                                                          6.  What is your mobile #?
                                                          7.  “Great! I will call you tomorrow at 1:00 pm.”

n d
                                                          Keymaster
                                                            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain, this looks great! Please don’t post a new question in this thread – please start a NEW POST in the main level of the appropriate forum.  Click SUPPORT FORUM on the left, then scroll until you get to your topic and put a post THERE instead.  We will get to it faster!!

Thank you!!

n d
                                                            Keymaster
                                                              @negeen@coredm.com

@martha-raymond – please scroll up to the very top and you will see a post by Alison Liddic detailing the 4 questions 🙂

Su Swanne
                                                              Participant
                                                                @suswanne@therealestatepage.house

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

Since beginning the Program in January, and then getting “side-lined” by the new modules and some other professional training…

I have continued using the original first question and then moving right into connecting by phone or face-to-face conversations. In my Real Estate practice focusing on Seniors, I find that a lot of my clients are going to come from referrals from other associated professions, with whom I’ve made a connection on LinkedIn. I have made a LOT of contacts that I keep up with in my sphere, but I could use some suggestions to connect with others who ARE the client or family of the client more directly.

I’m grateful for any guidance!

Shirley Morris
                                                                Participant
                                                                  @bajan45@msn.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi – I just read Kents 4 questions…and I like them , of course, and prefer to use them

Shirley Morris

n d
                                                                    Keymaster
                                                                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shirley-morris, PLEASE DO 🙂 that’s what they’re there for!

Melissa Homewood
                                                                    Participant
                                                                      @melissahomewood773@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  @alison-liddic  @kent-littlejohn

Quick questions, sorry I was not sure who to point this question too.

I am sending out my 4 questions, I am a realtor.

if I am targeting lawyers and/or accountants do I ask a different question than hey how long have you lived here?  Should I ask how long have you been practicing??

Thanks!

-Melissa Homewood

April Scales
                                                                      Participant
                                                                        @aprilscalesrealestate@gmail.com

HI I’m super behind and trying to catch up. So for the 4 questions I am sending to my contacts question #1 then waiting for a response then send a reply with question 2 and keep repeating until I have asked all 4 questions?

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME of person that I’m connected with’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in Virginia area? 

2pm works perfect 

Q5: What’s your Cell number? 

Talk soon,

April

Jeff Miller
                                                                        Participant
                                                                          @cj32156@yahoo.com

Is everyone a premium member on facebook?

Jeff

• #35306

Spencer Bolinski
                                                                          Participant
                                                                            @s.bolinski29@gmail.com

Hey everyone!

Before I post my 4 questions – I’m curious if anyone in here has tested out automation tools for LinkedIn? (i.e, DuxSoup, Leonard)

Using the connection with a personalized message PRIOR to ever asking the first question.

If so, would love to hear of your successes with connecting & how you’re positioning yourself to get a response.

Cheers,

Spencer

• #35314

n d
                                                                              Keymaster
                                                                                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @spencer-bolinski!

This would be a great question to ask @matt-barcus on the live call (our LI Guru) 😉

Kent has found that sending a message prior to sending Q1 “Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business” has not been as successful.

With that being said, we recommend sending out the Q1 upon connecting or to existing connections.

Check out “Barker 20” AND “4 Questions” video in the Transformational Business Strategy Module (the module with the Bullseye) and those are going to be super helpful 🙂

• #45674

DeDe Dickinson
                                                                              Participant
                                                                                @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Hi,

As I am starting to reach out to my connections, two things occur to me. Most every contact states clearly in their headline what it is they do, not all but most. It seems silly to ask them what their core business is! what else should I ask for question #1?

Secondly, if my contacts are local, it also seems silly to ask them if they live here as it is clearly stated in their headline and most people don’t commute here for work. What should I ask for question #2 in this situation?

Thirdly, I am connected with a number of other realtors from around the county who very likely might want to or do own a home in my area, what is a question to ask them to open the conversation?

Lastly, I know many people who I am connected to from years in the valley professionally. What would be a good question to ask them to open a conversation? Obviously I am trying to find out if they are considering selling but don’t want to ask them that in the chat, so what else can I ask them that are the right questions to lead to a phone call?

@negeen-dargahi

@kent-littlejohn

@halle-eavelyn

Viewing 28 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.