Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week APRIL INTENTIONS – 4/2/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

April Intentions – 2020

@kent-littlejohn
        – I am ready to receive that Client University is open to everyone and serve to the highest of possible!

@claudia-dill – is so grateful that I have signed the one house today that I am signing, and the other 3 that  I am working with are signing – 2 more for me, please!

@kristy-deegan
        is so happy and grateful that she has stepped into her wide majestic throne! I am so happy that i have 3 new clients this month and she is so happy and grateful that she has come out of this pandemic better than I have before.

@paula-cirulli – I am feeling positive, young, and have sold at least 2 homes or more this month and I’m ready to receive 2 or more clients for May.

@rilaine-johnson – I am grateful and excited to finish up the webinar module and I am very grateful to have 1 or more buyers under contract for this month!

@allison-murphy – I am grateful for the 2 listings I took and received an offer on last month! I am very grateful for the CMA that I did on Tuesday that I beat out the competition and took the listing this morning. I’m grateful my client called and will be showing her a listing next week. I am claiming my 2 million in sales by April 30th.

@caroline-amory – I am grateful for having reengaged my past clients and prospects and have received 3 contracts for my listings.

@monica-severson Is grateful to receive an offer on her listing and is excited to receive 2 new clients and is grateful for her health.

@james-blakemore
        – is grateful to be alive and is grateful that he has finished redoing his profile! He will contact 20 people a day / 500 people in April using his new business.

@melissa-honea Is thankful for being alive and healthy. I intend to have 2 new closings this month and I intend to list 4 new properties this month.

@lynn-larson – I am making 100 contacts this month and I will get paid for the previous month and will finish up my infomercial. I am seeing the Advanced LinkedIn module is completed this month.

@carol-high – I am grateful to be healthy at age 84 and also grateful to get through the Sales Module and I am contacting veterinarians.

@sandi-reed – I am so happy and grateful for the empowering time management system that I have implemented in my daily activities so that I can contact 20/ppl a day and list 6 houses this month of April.

@debbie-read-klug says I am happy and grateful that I have a personal listing almost ready to go on the market after remodeling and a sign that will show coming soon in the neighborhood, which is lite on listings. I am excited and happy that my LinkedIn profile and info is put together with the help of the Advanced Linked in Module. I have begun my Barker 20/20 calls and excited for the results.

@stan-tornga – I will have 10 or more prospects by the end of April.

@tatyana-shivers – I am finishing the first module in April and I will make connections.

@roger-flink – I am acting as a broker and the result is the cheerleader to keep everybody interested and being ready and qualified for when the lending world gets back to normal.

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @cindi-grace  @alex-diep @walter-rahim @brandon-campbell @halle-eavelyn

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.