Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions AMY SANOY – LINKEDIN PROFILE REVIEW

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

NG Dixon
      Participant
        @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Kindly review my LinkedIn profile. However, my public profile URL still does not work. I am putting my headline/summary here instead. Also attaching the images of my profile summary.

LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-san

Headline: 🔥Want to bring your mortgage payments/property taxes CURRENT in 30 days or less? Message me! 📩 care@familysolutionsfoundation.org

Profile summary:

Imagine being able to receive funds TO PAY your mortgage payments or property taxes.
        I am here to HELP you get FREE $$$ for your mortgage payments or property taxes.

Helping people has always been my passion. As my grandmother always says, “Do good things and be kind to others without expecting anything in return.” I still live by that saying in my day-to-day life.

And that also includes our furry friends! I volunteer at a local animal shelter, help feed the animals and play with them. These cute little paw friends deserve all the love that they can have in the world, and I truly wish they all get adopted.

I’ve also had experience being a real estate agent, and it pains me to hear stories about people struggling with their house payments or taxes. Nobody deserves to go through that.

With this in mind, I decided to volunteer at a nonprofit organization with a cause that is close to my expertise and heart. Volunteering with a nonprofit organization that provides free grants to individuals behind on their mortgage payments or property taxes has been an incredibly rewarding experience. As a volunteer, I assist with outreach efforts and connect with individuals who may be eligible for our free grants. I have had the opportunity to meet with families and hear their stories, which has been both humbling and inspiring.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST THEM TO GET THIS AMAZING FREE SERVICE?

$0. ABSOLUTELY ZERO. WITH NO OBLIGATIONS.

This is what makes me proud to work with this organization. I’d like to share this opportunity to potentially help you in any way I can.

Whether you’re struggling to keep up with mortgage payments or property tax debt, I’m here to help. Message me to talk about where you’re at, what you’re currently experiencing, and let me share what may be BEST for YOU 🙂

Thank you!

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng! Thank you for submitting your profile for review and adding the attached images – that really helps me with feedback. Below are my comments:

Background image and profile photo: both of these look GOOD!

Headline: this also looks good – just remove the website URL if its inside of your headline. I don’t love how the fire emoji looks on LinkedIn, for some reason it doesn’t look like the fire icon. I would add a start or something a bit cleaner (like in the template below)…

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

About section:

I like how you started your sales letter but then the entire middle was a bit too focused on you and not enough on them. I’d like to know WHAT exactly you do to help your clients, WHO do you work with, HOW do you help your clients, and WHY should they work with you?

Remember, less resume format and more of a sales letter.

You DO have some really great content – it just needs to be better organized to really relay your points effectively so you can also share bits about yourself.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action looks SUPER!! Good work.

NG Dixon
          Participant
            @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thanks for the suggestion. The URL in my headline is actually our company email. Do you think it would be better to remove it or replace it with a phone number instead?

I’ll apply your suggestions and will let you review my LinkedIn profile again soon.

NG Dixon
            Participant
              @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Kindly review the version 2 of my LinkedIn profile summary:

Profile summary:

Imagine being able to receive funds TO PAY your mortgage payments or property taxes in 30 days or less.

I am here to HELP you get FREE $$$ for your mortgage payments or property taxes.

I take great pride in helping homeowners get the financial aid that they can by volunteering for a NONPROFIT foundation that specializes in giving FREE grants to those who are facing difficulties paying their mortgage or property taxes.

I am here to SUPPORT YOU every step of the way, from listening to your emotional stories to finding solutions to your housing-related problems. There is NO JUDGMENT, only an open ear and a willingness to understand your situation. Together, we can discuss the necessary information to help you obtain the best possible assistance available, all at no cost or obligation to you.

Don’t suffer the STRESS and ANXIETY of not knowing where your next payment for your mortgage or property tax debt will come from. Message me to talk about where you’re at, what you’re currently experiencing, and let me share how I can HELP you.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng, this looks GREAT! If you could add a bit more information on how exactly you help your clients, that would be helpful. Other than that, this looks great and I’m so proud of your work!

NG Dixon
                Participant
                  @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thanks for the feedback. I added one line to my LinkedIn profile summary, kindly review version 3:

Imagine being able to receive funds TO PAY your mortgage payments or property taxes in 30 days or less.

I take great pride in helping homeowners get the financial aid that they can by volunteering for a NONPROFIT foundation that specializes in giving FREE grants to those who are facing difficulties paying their mortgage or property taxes. As a volunteer, I dedicate my time in assisting with outreach efforts and connecting with individuals who may be eligible for our free grants.

I am here to SUPPORT YOU every step of the way, from listening to your emotional stories to finding solutions to your housing-related problems. There is NO JUDGMENT, only an open ear and a willingness to understand your situation. Together, we can discuss the necessary information to help you obtain the best possible assistance available, all at no cost or obligation to you.

Don’t suffer the STRESS and ANXIETY of not knowing where your next payment for your mortgage or property tax debt will come from. Message me to talk about where you’re at, what you’re currently experiencing, and let me share how I can HELP you.

PS: I am writing it as Amy, a volunteer of the foundation.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng, this looks fantastic! Feel free to break up some of the 2 bigger paragraphs in the middle.

Other than that, you’re good to move forward and this is approved. Excellent work!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.