Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Alan – Please review revised profile

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Alan Morris
      Participant
        @themorristeam@cox.net

@negeen-dargahi

@halle-eavelyn

Negeen, I recently had my mid-program review and Halle and I discussed revising my profile to meet a narrower niche. I would like Halle to review this profile to see if I am on the right track.

Thanks,

Alan

Attachments:

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @alan-morris-2, this is a good start, but it’s WAY too focused on “I” and not on them.  It also says a lot, but nowhere near enough about the benefits to them.

Did you rewatch all the videos I assigned you on the call first, before revising this material? All my videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.  4 Questions, Benefits Marketing I & II,  & Positioning.

Then list out the top 3-5 benefits of working with you.  Then build your summary around that.  You don’t have to talk about you AT ALL – they really don’t care at this point.  They are greedy for more of what you can give them.  That’s the only thing they want to know right now.

Also, remember your HEADLINE!!  Very important!! It needs to be revised as well.

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @alan-morris-2, this is a good start, but it’s WAY too focused on “I” and not on them.  It also says a lot, but nowhere near enough about the benefits to them.

Did you rewatch all the videos I assigned you on the call first, before revising this material? All my videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.  4 Questions, Benefits Marketing I & II,  & Positioning.

Then list out the top 3-5 benefits of working with you.  Then build your summary around that.  You don’t have to talk about you AT ALL – they really don’t care at this point.  They are greedy for more of what you can give them.  That’s the only thing they want to know right now.

Also, remember your HEADLINE!!  Very important!! It needs to be revised as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.