Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Al T. Andrews Updated LinkedIn Profile Profile

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Al Andrews
      Participant
        @ata9677@gmail.com

Submission For Review Of Al T. Andrews Updated LinkedIn Profile Profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/al-andrews-a202116a/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @al-andrews! Great job submitting your profile for review – a few important comments:

I’m unable to actually see the “About” section. You will need to go into your settings to make it “public” for me to see. Right now, its not showing up and that’s actually where you put all of your Profile Accerlator contents in (summary section). If you need help with this, let me know.

Profile photo: I’d like you to have a business professional photo of you smiling, if possible. Right now, I can’t take you seriously standing in front of a building at night. You can even have a friend take a photo of you straight on smiling in nice attire during the daytime!

Headline: LOOKS GREAT!

Banner image (the blue rectangle behind your profile photo): You need a background image.

I’d also like you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something custom for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Once you make your About section public, this will allow me to provide my full feedback 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.