Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Al T. Andrews – “Trojan Horse” Questions

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Al Andrews
      Participant
        @ata9677@gmail.com

Hi (Name), it’s great to connect through LinkedIn.

What is the core of your business?

What does your customer base look as far as having sufficient pipeline for your business?

If I could show you a way in obtaining higher customer loyalty percentage could help your overall bottom line revenue without spending more time or money would that be something that you’d be interested in?

What is your cell # & a few windows of time that work for you?

***OBVIOUSLY ANY OF YOUR RESPECTIVE SUGGESTIONS I AM ALL EARS FOR. THANKS IN ADVANCE H.E.C.P. TEAM.***

~Al

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @al-andrews! Nice job taking action on your Trojan Horse questions. Below are my comments for revision:

Your Q1 needs to be short and sweet. The more you get to the point, the better chance it is for you to get a response.

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Your Q2 is VERY complex. Do what Kent teaches and bring it down to a 3rd/5th grade level.

And, you’re building rapport. Can you think of a better Q2? Here is an example of one:

Q2. Perfect. Could you use more customers coming to your business?

For Q3, if you could make it less complex, it would be good.

Q3 Option: Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few windows you have available to chat?

I hope this helps – good work 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.