Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Accountability Accountability: Week of 10/28/19

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by Diane Hansen 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Diane Hansen
        @diane@coredm.com

Hello all! Since I am moderating the Accountability Forum and haven’t seen those SMART goals rolling in every week, I thought I would make this forum a little more streamlined.

1. Each MONDAY post your goals. We will encourage each other throughout the week.
        2. On FRIDAY, we will celebrate and talk results.

This change should help make this forum more effective for everyone.

SO WHO IS FIRST?

Diane Hansen
          @diane@coredm.com

Crickets this week.

Why accountability? This is a WE program and not a ME program. Sometimes we think we can do it all on our own. “I Got This.”Ever said that? Well you may very well have it AND you can have more if you elicit support. So I want to continue this thread by asking you all, what is it that is holding yourself back from being accountable with your tribe? Notice, I didn’t say to your tribe – WITH. We are accountable with each other, cheer one another on, make each others day with encouragment.

So I want to know, WHAT WORKED this week? What really went great? And how does that tie into your accountability for next week?

I want to hear from you!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.