Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Accountability Accountability Report and Updates to Linked In

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Susan Baranski
      Participant
        @susanbaranski@aol.com

OK, here goes!  First, here is the URL for my Linked In, https://www.linkedin.com/in/susan-castiglione-baranski-ba551b2/  I have made most (I think) of the modifications recommended — thanks for those, so please take another look.

I am almost thru the Advanced Linked In module, need to reflect to see if I need to upgrade to Pro or Sales Navigator.  Opinions and thoughts appreciated!

Participated in the Mindset call on Wednesday, excellent thoughts to help to remember to eat the elephant one bite at a time.

Have sent some photos and info to Lindsey for a banner re-creation for me.  Looking forward to seeing it!  I owe her a bit more and will send that if not today then over the weekend.

And, have a client (from Zurple lead gen that I started before I joined this program) and getting ready to start scheduling property showings.  Am pleased about that — very glad for the business, and he is a veteran — my target audience that I want to build.

There’s my accountability summary for 2/24/2023.  🙂

Susan Baranski

@halle-eavelyn

@diane-hansen

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @susan-baranski! This is wonderful to hear! Here are my comments on your profile:

Your headline still needs to be a bit more cleaned up. Try to take that information and plug it into the template below and then copy and paste in the headline slot. I say this because the flow could be better.

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

About Section:

When you get to the service part, adding that in the very beginning of your sales letter breaks the flow of your message. At some point towards the bottom you can add 1-2 sentences on service.

Everything else looks AWESOME!! Good work!!

Susan Baranski
          Participant
            @susanbaranski@aol.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/susan-castiglione-baranski-ba551b2/  Here is my Linked In URL again — I made the suggested modifications, let me know what you think — thanks.

Susan Baranski
            Participant
              @susanbaranski@aol.com

@halle-eavelyn

@diane-hansen

Please see link to my revisions on Linked In, the URL is in the message previous to this.  Forgot to put the @ …….. for both of you on the message above when I posted my revisions.

Also, submitted my draft infomercial script, don’t think I put the @ references so will go see about that, too.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @susan-baranski!

I’m so happy with your updated banner image and profile image! Great work, Susan!

Your headline is so close but I think you should really hone in on either selling or buying for your headline at least.

How about this:

Ready To Sell Your House To QUALIFIED Buyers Without The Added Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients Albany, Saratoga and beyond☆☞Message Me!

GREAT About section!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.