7 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Paula Cirulli 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Paula Cirulli
      Participant
        @paula@paulacirulli.com

For this week and through next week.

I am finishing my infomercial video and posting to LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook by Monday, 12/16 at 4PM.

I am starting the new module by Monday at 4 PM.

I am doing the Barker 20 three times next week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8 AM.

I am listening to the Ninja recordings…the ones I’ve missed on my mobile, each time I am in my car through the end of the year.

I am calling 5 clients each day starting next week, except Christmas and Christmas Eve, to wish my clients a Happy Holiday.

I am baking cookies with my grandchildren on Sunday from 2 to 5. 🙂

I am finishing wrapping my Christmas presents by Wednesday at 9 PM next week.  🙂

Paula Cirulli
        Participant
          @paula@paulacirulli.com

I am calling at least 3 clients each day this week, Monday through Friday.

I am scheduling at least 2 lunches or coffees with vendors, support people and clients each week for this year.

I am closing at least 2 properties each month this year and beyond.

I am raising my average sale by $50,000.

I am completing my next 2 modules, at least, by no later than January 30.

Kathleen Deegan
          Participant
            @kristy@kristydeegan.com

This week I am doing my infomercial and posting it on linkedIn

I am re implementing 20 20 20 with a new eye on my ideal client.

I plan on completing the module by end of next week.

Diane Hansen
              @diane@coredm.com

Great detail! Any stats on what you have accomplished?

Diane Hansen
                @diane@coredm.com

Diane Hansen
                  @diane@coredm.com

Kathleen Deegan
                  Participant
                    @kristy@kristydeegan.com

Thanks for asking. I have completed the infomercial and intend to edit it and post it today.

I have blocked out an hour a day to do the 20 20 20. I have reviewed my target market and will start my 20 20 20- tomorrow with my exiting 1000 connections.  Up until now I have connected with about 75% of my requests.  Of those 60% answer my first 2 questions. And only 2 have gone to the third questions and disappeared. The Q&A class really helped me to rethink my process and wil implement it tomorrow.

i had great difficulty doing my infomercial. I needed to get a tripods to hold the camera.  I also got a teleprompter program that wasn’t working right (i didn’t do it right) so I spent 4 hours getting it done. Those hours were meant for doing the module work, I did not finish the modules as planned.

Paula Cirulli
                    Participant
                      @paula@paulacirulli.com

I am copying my Accountability here with comments after each statement to answer Diane’s question regarding my stats on how I was doing.  Thank you for making me accountable to my plan.

I am finishing my infomercial video and posting to LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook by Monday, 12/16 at 4PM.  (DONE and posted on FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. )

I am starting the new module by Monday at 4 PM.  (About to start that tomorrow.)

I am doing the Barker 20 three times next week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8 AM. (Still working on this but I am communicating with some folks on LinkedIn just not doing the questions like I should).

I am listening to the Ninja recordings…the ones I’ve missed on my mobile, each time I am in my car through the end of the year.  (I listened once and then forgot).

I am calling at least 3 clients each day this week, Monday through Friday. (am doing this regularly)

I am scheduling at least 2 lunches or coffees with vendors, support people and clients each week for this year. (have done this and continue to do this)

I am closing at least 2 properties each month this year and beyond. (not getting to 2/month but working on trying to make this happen by spending more time calling prospects and clients)

I am raising my average sale by $50,000. (In 2019 my average sale increased by 22,000)

I am completing my next 2 modules, at least, by no later than January 30. (I am getting ready to start on Module 3 tomorrow and hope to finish 3 and 4 by the end of the month)

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.