Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions accepted contacts in linkedin

9 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Mark Clark
      Participant
        @works4u@longrealty.com

HI

i have a lot of people that i have reached out to that have accepted my request to connect.  But they have not followed thru with a response, just acceptance of the connect.  how do i set up this group to make them a contact group that i can email stuff as a group to them in linkedin?  Or is that possible, so how do I try to reach out more to this group.  I have also had quiet a few people read my profile, again how to I get back to this group to engage them?  Open to all advice

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @mark-clark! Was this a question you asked on the live call?

Do you still need this answered?

Mark Clark
          Participant
            @works4u@longrealty.com

HI Negeen

no this did not come on on the live call, I thought about this on Friday. so yes if you would.

thanks

mark

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-clark, at this time, LinkedIn does not allow you to send group messages to individuals.

You’ll have to contact them individually – BUT have you been keeping track of their drop off point?

If so, we may need to revise your 4 questions or take a look at them.

This is something you can also bring to the live call for another set of eyes. Comment below your questions and I’ll see if we can revise.

Mark Clark
              Participant
                @works4u@longrealty.com

Hi “name”, its great to be able to connect.  What is your core business?

Excellent, Do you live in the Tucson Arizona area?

Fantastic, Would you be interested in some Innovative ideas about real estate that could really benefit you?

Great, When would you have a few times tomorrow that we could chat?

Thanks, What is your mobile number?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mark-clark, are people dropping off when you ask the 3rd question??

And have you been keeping track of response rates for at least 2 weeks using the Barker 20?

Also, please go to ‘dashboard’ and click on the program, then click on the module “Transformational Business Strategy Videos” and watch Barker 20.

Mark Clark
                  Participant
                    @works4u@longrealty.com

HI Negeen

I have only had about 6 people respond to the 1st question out of 1300 potential contacts.  they accept my contact but that is it no response.  Barker 20 have not gotten to that part yet, but i did as you suggested but i can not seem to find that video?

thanks

mark

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-clark, yes so ideally would be sending at least 20 messages, connection requests, and responses a day.

Here is the video: http://app.hecp.com/hecp/transformational-business-strategy/

• click on the video The Barker 20 on the right hand side

Mark Clark
                      Participant
                        @works4u@longrealty.com

Hi Negeen

I do not know what I am doing wrong when I click on the video link it take me to the transformational business but when I click on it, it does not bring up any videos????? so what am i doing wrong?

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-clark, what does the page look like when you click on the link?

Here are a few options:

• go to dashboard and click on HECP program
                          • scroll to the bottom middle module that says Transformational Business Strategy
                          • click on that
                          • you should see a big video on the screen and on the right, you will see an index of videos

If you are still unable to see the video, try using a different web browser.

If there is continued difficultly, please join my technical zoom call on Wednesday at 6pm EST and I can assist you then.

http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.