1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jaime Gomez
      Participant
        @realjaime@hotmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

Per your request :

1. In Peru 1968 Military coup took the MEDIA as hostage there was no Freedom of Expression
        2. I was about 12 years old and yet understood that action was very wrong.
        3. I got enveloped with universities students to protest against the military government
        4. A few years later I was accepted at the university I became a student leader I had many followers
        5. In the early seventies, my sister and brother in law got a scholarship to get his Master in Mining engineering at the Colorado School of Mines
        6. My sister became pregnant and my mother came from Peru to Colorado to help my sister
        7. Thanks to an Immigration attorney my mother became a legal citizen she had the right to bring all her kids (8 kids)
        8 Since I was very devoted to the cause of the Peruvian democratic restitution, I refuse to come to the United States because to me it was my duty the same as if I were in the military service in Peru.
        9. The situation was getting out of hand in Peru my mother came to Peru and took me to the American embassy they give me a visa to move to the USA.
        10. My first year was terrible because I did not speak English. I was very frustrated I wanted to talk to people, or people wanted to talk to me I could not respond.
        11. So I decide to study English and go back to University.
        12. In 1996, one of the reasons I became a real estate broker is because I saw people taking advantage of people who did not speak the language or didn’t know the process of purchasing a house.
        13. I decided to volunteer at the Colorado Housing Assistance to teach people who were first time home buyers in English and Spanish.
        14. I got too busy I had to stop teaching
        15. On the early 2000s, people were beginning to losing their house, so I learn the system of short sale, and I have done very successfully and I even saved some people’s homes ( not sale not money but I was happy to help people) the worse moments was in the year 2008 which last until around 2012.
        16. When I have an appointment with a client I listen very carefully to see how I can help them; I never look at them with the dollar sign.
        17. When I know that my clients need help due to divorce, heath, etc. to improve their house, I invest my money for them as long as they pay me back at closing time (no extra charge whatever I spend)
        18. Most of the clients that I work with now days are the same clients that I help then years ago; furthermore, now I work with most of their kids who are getting married or graduating from universities. I can safely say that I am a “parent’s approve Realtor.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@halle-eavelyn ^^ 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.