Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews 4 Trojan Horse Questions – Psychic Readings

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Laverne Denyer
      Participant
        @Ldenyer@netzero.net

I am making a first stab at my 4 questions (turned to 5?). Since I offer a personal psychic service (for my current avatar focusing on relationships), their business is not my prime focus. So I have been struggling with these questions within your proven format, especially with the first question. Please take a look to see if I am completely off base or have made a reasonable beginning. @negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn

1. Are your personal relationships fulfilling?
        2. What are your relationship goals for 2020?
        3. If I could provide intuitive insights to help empower your ability to meet your goals, would you like me to share them with you?
        4. Great. What are a few time windows in the next week that you have available to chat.
        5. What is your mobile?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @laverne-denyer – few comments on these:

I really like your Q3!! BUT, your Q1 and Q2 are way too qualifying and they are very personal. Not a lot of people are going to feel comfortable enough with you to share that information. That’s why we recommend you ask some simple and easy questions to build that rapport first in order to get them on the phone with you.

You can still use Q3, which I really liked, but look at my previous feedback on your other post on 4 questions and consider using those Q1 and Q2 that I provided.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.