2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Victoria Ballard 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Victoria Ballard
      Participant
        @victoria@thesmashco.com
        1. Hi NAME! Great to connect!  Looks like we have some similarities, what is your core business?
        2. How interesting! What is your focus for the remainder of 2020?
        3. Love it! I recently put together a few training videos on the topic – would you like me to share them?
        4. Great!  Here is the link XXXX – Does 1pm tomorrow work for you to chat?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jon-paramore – this looks really good but in my opinion, people wont have time to watch the training videos. You want to get business which means you want to get them on the phone with you to qualify them and have them as clients.

Instead of your Q3, I want you to say something like:

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

Victoria Ballard
          Participant
            @victoria@thesmashco.com

Great advice!  Thanks so much @negeen-dargahi

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.