4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by James Blakemore 4 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

James Blakemore
      Participant
        @james@jamesblakemore.com

@negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn

Please review my new Trojan horse Questions.

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! Do you have a “Plan B” or a fall back strategy in case your primary focus runs into problems?

4) Would you be interested in taking a few minutes to consider some options? No obligation!!

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat for a couple of minutes?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

GREAT!! Talk soon!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @james-blakemore – this is an AWESOME start on your 4 questions! One thing:

On Q4, you’re putting too much of the decision making in the hands of your connections. We want you to always have control of the conversation and remain alpha!

Instead, how about you give them less opportunity to say “no” and instead ask this:

Q4: Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

James Blakemore
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Perfect!! Here is how I have it:

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! Do you have a “Plan B” or a fall back strategy in case your primary focus runs into problems?

4: Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

5) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat for a couple of minutes?

6) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

GREAT!! Talk soon!

What is the status of the review of my LinkedIn Profile Update?

James

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @james-blakemore – you have “love it” for two responses, make sure you switch it out with a different word such as “got it” or “nice”.

Everything else looks great, you’re ready to start sending out your Q1!!! 🙂

SUPER job!

James Blakemore
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Negeen, I’m still waiting on your comments on my updated LinkedIn Profile. The last I saw was where you sent it to Hallie for comment, but never heard any more.

James

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.