7 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Anonymous 6 years ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Grant BROWN
      Participant
        @grantbrown.work@gmail.com

Hi all,

I am an Australian mortgage broker.

I am not really sure what my 4 questions should be. I have completed question one, not really sure of what I should be saying next. I dont really see me getting clients direct from Linkedin, however I guess I am trying to approach potential referral partners, such as real estate agents, financial planners, builders, accountants.

1.  “Hey Jeff! It’s great to connect with you.  I looked over your profile and it looks like we may have some synergy. What’s your core business?”

Grant BROWN
        Participant

I have given it some thought……

Perhaps Q2. Do you currently have someone organising property finance for your clients?

Q3 – If I could you how much referral commission you would receive per client referral to us, as well as how we can reduce your clients loan repayments and have you kept fully updated with your clients home loan application status with our world class software,would you be interested in chatting with me for a few minutes?

Q4 – Great, how does Wednesday at 4pm sound?

Anonymous
            @

Hi @grant-brown

I understand your hesitation, but we have a great standard 4 questions for someone like yourself. Keep in mind that “the 4 questions” really isn’t a qualifying conversation. It’s a simple and effective way to just get them on the phone with you ASAP to then dive in a bit deeper. These questions will help you connect with your prospective clients:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core focus in 2018?

Q2: Perfect! Is your primary business in [LOCATION] area?

Q3: Fantastic. If I were able to connect you with business opportunities, would you have any interest?

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Fantastic… I will reach out to you [at the time booked here].

Talk soon,

[YOUR NAME]

Grant BROWN
            Participant

@amanda-hendrickson

All of the above 4 questions you have given me is great, except Question 3, I am working on engaging potential referral partners on Linkedin to refer clients to me. I cant say to them that I will connect them with business opportunities, especially as I am relatively new business, is their alternative question I could put forward?

Anonymous
                @

Hi @grant-brown

Ahh I see what you mean. So lets think of it this way… What do you have to offer these potential referral partners? Why should they give you a referral? Is it because they have a vested interest in helping those referrals, and you can help them? This is how you want to frame Q3! Give them a hint of something they may want! That is how you get them on the phone. It has to be about THEM!

Think of some ideas and then tag me in what you come up with!

Grant BROWN
                Participant

@amanda-hendrickson

Hi Amanda, these are some of the ideas I have, which do you think is a good one to put into a question?

We offer our referral partners 20% for referring clients to us</p>

We can increase their commissions, by assisting difficult client circumstances to have their loan approved.

We keep them fully updated on the client loan application status</p>

Better chance of getting approved through us compared to a single lender

We let the referral partner know if the client is able to get a property loan, so they dont spent time with people that are not in a position to buy.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @amanda-hendrickson 🙂

Anonymous
                      @

Hi @grant-brown!

So I think we can work with these two:

-We offer our referral partners 20% for referring clients to us. & -We let the referral partner know if the client is able to get a property loan, so they don’t spend time with people that are not in a position to buy.

And turn it into something like this:

Q3: Fantastic. If I were able to help you save valuable time while also earning a referral fee, would you have any interest?

That is just one idea!

And then you would continue with the next questions:

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Fantastic… I will reach out to you [at the time booked here].

Talk soon,

[YOUR NAME]

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.