Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews 4 Questions Review- Real Estate

9 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Ann Harden
      Participant
        @annielou13@att.net

1. What’s your core business?

2. How do you get your clients?

3. If I can show you a way without spending time or more money, would you be interested?

4. Do you have time to talk today or tomorrow?

I am a realtor, do these questions portray that? I can see how this could start a dialog but I am worried that I sound more like a advertising sales company than a real estate agent.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Great start, @ann-harden! These are 4 questions Kent created and swears by… please consider using them. These, in fact, start the dialogue and has been proven to show results!

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect 

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Caroline Lanza
          Participant
            @carolinelanzarealtor@gmail.com

I have questions about my questions.

1. What is your core business?

2. How do you get your clients?

3. If I can show you a way without spending more time and more money, would you be interested in?

4. What is your mobile number? What time works best for you?

I’m a little confused on how these questions will help me get leads. I’m a realtor and it sounds to me that I’m trying to help them instead of helping myself. What I mean by that is, I’m asking them how they get their clients? And if I can show them a way without spending more time and more money, what am I actually trying to give them? Would you please explain this to me on how this will benefit me. I’m just trying to understand the concept. Thank you.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @caroline-lanza, can you remind me again what your business is?

When you are sending out the 4 questions, you are trying to open up a dialogue to get them on the phone with you. At the end of the day, no one is going to respond unless you have a way to help them. You are not qualifying them. When you tell me what your business is, I can send you some 4 questions to use!

Angela McCants
              Participant
                @mccants10@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

I like your suggestions for the 4 questions so I would like to use;

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in Dallas?

Q3: Awesome. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly large network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

Q5: What’s your mobile?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Excellent work, @angela-mccants! Love this!!

Angela McCants
                    Participant
                      @mccants10@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi, when they ask me the same question, do I reply and then ask the next?  I think I remember you all suggesting that we don’t talk about ourselves before chatting on the phone.. Is that right?

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Good question, @angela-mccants! To prevent it from being awkward, just give a short response BUT remain in control of the conversation and go to your next question!! 🙂

Angela McCants
                      Participant
                        @mccants10@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  Ok. Thanks. I did as advised and am waiting for his response. 😉  I sent in a revised summary.  Did you receive it?  I’m thinking it isn’t that great due to lack of responses to LinkedIn messages I’ve sent out..

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @angela-mccants, I just responded to your feedback requestion, please check your notifications 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.