4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Nate Callen
      Participant
        @callen.nate@gmail.com

For SEO/Lead Generation within the Construction Industry

1. Great to connect! What’s your core business?

2. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2018?

3. Love it! If I could show you a way to grow faster, would you be interested?

4. Perfect! What are some good times to talk?

Thanks!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @nate-callen! Great work taking action on your 4 questions!

I feel as though Q3 could be better by specifying more on “grow faster” — maybe you could say:

or

3-B. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

I would split test those both and see which one works better with your potential clients.

Hope this helps!

Nice work, overall!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Awesome, @nate-callen!! Way to take action!!!

I agree with Negeen here – also, I LOVE the idea of appealing to their GREED FACTOR.  I know I told you to watch a bunch of videos – please make sure you watch Benefits Marketing I & II because they will help with that!!

Maybe even hone it more.

Also, I want to make sure you watch the Positioning video as well (I think I assigned that to you, but just in case!)

OK, GREAT JOB and let us know what happens!

PS.  When you split test, at least 50 responses are a good number to start with.

Remy Boots
            Participant
              @zijacoach@yahoo.com

This is for MLM in Health Supplement Industry

1. Great connecting with you!  What’s your core business for 2018?
              2. Would you like to help people get to a healthier place in 2018 and beyond?
              3. If I could show you a way to add to your bottom line by supplementing our product would you be interested?
              4. Great what are some good times to have a short chat?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @remy-boots, have I already provided you with feedback on your 4 questions? Not sure if this is your 2nd post! Let me know 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.