3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Maura Bain
      Participant
        @MauraBain757@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

Are the 4 questions the same as the Trojan Horse? And when do I use these? Do I hit the connect button and then if they reply use these?

Here are mine-

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect 🙂

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

Maura

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @maura-bain-2, YES, the 4 questions = Trojan Horse quesitons. Same thing!

You will connect, then send your Q1, and continue through the questions!

I recommend you go to the Transformational Business Strategy Module and watch the video called “Trojan Horse” “4 Questions” AND “Barker 20” which should be super helpful for you!

Maura Bain
          Participant
            @MauraBain757@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen, I got a response from a gentleman in an area 2 hours away so not my active market but yet a lot of people from Richmond are buying vacation homes here in my market.

Not quite sure how to respond to Q2 .

Is it the same- lets chat for a few minutes?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @maura-bain-2, if that’s the case, yes, definitely still get them on the phone!

The messages are simply to build rapport and the phone call is where you vet them out to see if there is some possibility in working together. Plus, they can either refer you or keep you in mind for future partnerships.

Hope that helps!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.