2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Derrick Erb 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Derrick Erb
      Participant
        @derricke@lussorealty.com

Hey, I apologize for the confusion on my end.  I was told to submit the questions for review here.

@negeen-dargahi here are the questions i have picked/created for my LinkedIn questions.

1. Keeping it basic with “Hi (name), it is awesome to connect with you!  What is your current core business?
        2. After they reply I wanted to hit them next with “Are you happy with your current living situation?”
        3. The next question would be “Would getting a maximum return from selling your house and upgrading help your current situation?
        4. Lastly I would end with “That’s Great, would you be available to talk (enter times) to discuss further and see if I can help you?

I have spent a lot of time coming up with these questions to tailor them towards my field of real estate, however I think that they could be better so I really appreciate any and all feedback!

Thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @derrick-erb! Don’t worry about it! Below is my feedback:

Since you are a realtor, let’s use a set of questions that Kent created for Realtors. We found it extremely effective!

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’! What’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Derrick Erb
          Participant
            @derricke@lussorealty.com

@negeen-dargahi thank you so much for the feedback and the list of questions.

These are by far way better then the ones I came up with, haha!

Kind Regards,

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.