9 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Mark Gutentag
      Participant
        @mark@gutentagcpa.com

Contacting individuals directly (think I need a different set of question if I am contacting the tax advisors as opposed to the clients themselves):

1.  I see from your profile that you are a real estate owner/investor.  How is that going for you?

2.  Great.  From your answer and the success you are having with real estate passive income, do you believe you are paying too much in taxes on that income?

3.  I understand.  If I could show you a way to reduce the taxes on your real estate income, earn an economic return and help the environment would you be interested in chatting for a few minutes to see if I can help you?

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

NOPE!!! Sorry, Mark, but let me totally just shortcut this for you: DO THE Trojan Horse QUESTIONS.  Don’t reinvent the wheel, unless you want to take the LONG WAY AROUND.

These people will NOT talk to a stranger who is asking them about their investments – would YOU???

Please rewatch my 4 Questions video, which explains the WHY.  Then make this as simple as possible.  All my videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order. 

THEN… reach out to at LEAST 100 people with Q1. Start with this and then report your results back.

Remember, over 10,000 hours has been spent making mistakes so YOU DON’T HAVE TO!! You’ve GOT THIS!!!!

PS.  I LOVE your idea on Q3, but not your positioning – please also rewatch the Positioning video.  Remember, you’re the Benevolent ALPHA and LEAD THAT DANCE!!!

Mark Gutentag
          Participant
            @mark@gutentagcpa.com

Can’t find positional videos. @halle-eavelyn

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@mark-gutentag The video is called Positioning.  All my videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Mark Gutentag
              Participant
                @mark@gutentagcpa.com

1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

2: Fantastic! Do you currently invest in real estate or other passive investments?

3: That’s great.. If I could show you a way to reduce the taxes on your real estate income, earn an economic return and help the environment would you be interested in chatting for a few minutes to see if we are a good fit?

The contact replies back with a YES

4: What are a few times that you have to connect tomorrow?

5: What’s your cell phone number?

Terrific.  I will call you.

@halle-eavelyn

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-gutentag! NICE work revising, this looks so much better! Few things I noticed.

Great Q1!

Q2 – let’s just stick with “Q2: Fantastic! Do you currently invest in real estate?”

We don’t want to give them too many options but this ‘yes or no’ question will be great for responses!

I like where you’re going with Q3 BUT it’s too long.

Let’s keep it short and sweet.

Also, I don’t recommend you ask them to get on the phone with you just yet.

First, have them respond if they’re interested and THEN your Q4 will be recommending hopping on the phone.

How about:

Q3: If I were able to show you some high return opportunities that make good sense, would you have any interest?

OR

Q3: If I could show you a way to reduce the high taxes on your real estate income, would you have interest?

Q4 looks great and so does the rest!

Super proud of you 🙂

Mark Gutentag
                  Participant
                    @mark@gutentagcpa.com

1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

2: Fantastic! Do you currently invest in real estate?

3: That’s great.. If I could show you a way to reduce the high taxes on your real estate income, would you have interest?

The contact replies back with a YES

4: What are a few times that you have to connect tomorrow?

5: What’s your cell phone number?

Terrific. I will call you.

@negeen-dargahi

I do have 1 question – The questions I have above are based on connecting directly to the real estate investor.  However there are a whole other set of people that I think I should be going after and that is the tax advisors to clients who have lots of real estate investors  – CPAs, Attorneys, Estate Planners, Family Office Advisors, etc.  In that case do I simply change question 2 to ask if they have any clients that are real estate investors? And question 3 would be to reduce on their clients real estate income.  Am I on the right track?

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-gutentag! Great revised 4 questions!! Looks so much better.

Hm. I see where you’re going with that but again, we don’t want to qualify too too much.

How about:

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

This way it doesn’t qualify and once you’re on the phone with them, you can see if they have any clients that you’d be able to connect with.

How does that sound?

Mark Gutentag
                      Participant
                        @mark@gutentagcpa.com

Sounds great!!

Thanks.

@negeen-dargahi

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

No problem 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.