5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Cathy Chapman
      Participant
        @cathy@signaturehomesales.com

Cathy Chapman
        <p style=”text-align: center;”>TROJAN HORSE QUESTIONS</p>

1. What is your core business for 2021, Heather?

1. Oh how exciting!  I’d love to learn more and see if there are any little gold nuggets I’ve picked up over the years that I can share with you!

1. What is your cell?

1. Thanks Heather!  When is a good time to chat?  I’m open at 12 PM on either Tuesday or Thursday.  Do either of those time slots work for you?  Would you have time to meet in person for lunch or coffee?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @cathy-chapman! Those questions look great!

Also – if I havent yet reviewed your LinkedIn profile page, please make sure to post it in the support forum for a review.

Cathy Chapman
          Participant

I can’t seem to get the custom logo that Lindsey designed for me to upload into LinkedIn.

I need help.  When I upload the file, nothing shows up.  It’s blank.

Attachments:

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cathy-chapman, I saw the emails between you and Lindsey – are you good to go or are you still unable to upload your banner??

Let me know and I’d be happy to assist.

Thank you!

Cathy Chapman
              Participant

I’m so confused, where do I upload my 30-second video.  I stumbled on it before and then realized it needs to be me in the video.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.