Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Kelly Armstrong
      Participant
        @kelly@bewholeent.com

Hello,

I have a credit repair/restoration business called; Be Whole Financial Enterprise.

Provided are my 4 questions for review:

1 – What is your core business?

2 – How are you getting your clients?

3 – If I could provide you with a service that could help your clients without you spending more time or money; would you be interested?

4 – Please reply back with your mobile number and a few time windows where we can connect today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Kelly

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @kelly-armstrong-2!! This is a really great start on your 4 questions! Few little changes I’d like you to make:

Your Q1 can be even more personalized/powerful by adding in their name, like this:

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

Q2 is a bit too straightforward. How about a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ question.

“2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2018?”

or even:

“2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?”

Good Q3!

Q3 can even be:

“3. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to help your clients without you spending more time or money, would you have interest?

Q4 can be stronger:

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

Kelly Armstrong
          Participant
            @kelly@bewholeent.com

Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.