Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Cheryl Mobley
      Participant
        @cheryl.mobley@exprealty.com

Hey HEC Team,

While I am a realtor, I’m not transactional and using the program to grow my Team with eXp. That being said, here are my 4 questions. Let me know what you think or if there could be any tweaks necessary.

1. What’s your core business?
        2. Could you use more ways to make money? OR Could you use more ways to make money with Real Estate?
        3. If I could show you a way to make more money without changing much of what you do today, is that something you’d be interested in?
        4. Great! What are some good times for us to talk?

Thanks! Cheryl

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cheryl-mobley, this is a really good start! I have a few tiny tweaks I’d like you to make:

Q1 don’t forget to greet them by saying their name, this will help personalize your message.

Q1: Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Your question 2 shouldn’t have 2 questions because the point of the Trojan Horse questions is to build rapport. Asking too many questions off the bat is not going to lead to replies. How about this…

Q2: Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2023? 

What you have as your question 3 is on the right path!! Keep in mind that at Q4, you do not want them to take the lead with times – you want to keep in charge.

Q3. Perfect. If I could show you an easy way to add profits to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

Q4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Talk soon,

Cheryl Mobley
          Participant
            @cheryl.mobley@exprealty.com

Hi Negeen,

I didn’t have 2 questions for #2. It was an either OR. I like what you have. I’ll run with that. 😉

Cheryl

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.