2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Cassie Barr 1 year, 9 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Cassie Barr
      Participant
        @iv.realestate@yahoo.com

How would I modify these questions for agent recruiting? Obviously, I would already be connecting with Realtors.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cassie-barr, happy to help you with this! You’d be able to use the same structure but tweak it a bit to connect with various people:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core focus in 2022? OR “Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

Q2: Perfect! Is your primary business in the Las Vegas area?

Q3: Fantastic. If I were able to connect you with business opportunities, would you have any interest?

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

Q5: What’s your mobile?

//

adding profit 4 questions:

1. Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2023?

3. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line fast, would you have interest?

or

3-B. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Cassie Barr
          Participant
            @iv.realestate@yahoo.com

Great! I like that. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.