Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors 4 Questions

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Terry Lajoie
      Participant
        @Terry@kernre.com

@negeen-dargahi – I’m struggling with the 4 questions. Most of what I’m seeing in the forum is for clients. I’m using this to recruit, so asking them their core business doesn’t make sense given that I’m going to be targeting agents.

Questions I have at this point:

1. How long have you been a realtor?
        2. Do you live in Southern NH?
        3. Let’s chat for a few minutes

Suggestions?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @teresa-lajoie! Definitely – keep in mind to the questions are there in order to build rapport. So yes, let’s tweak:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business? you need to build rapport OR you can ask:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core focus for 2021?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]? you can still ask where they live, correct? If it doesn’t make a difference where they live, you can just skip and go into Q4 (get them on the phone)

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

//

^ the questions above still work for your recruiters.

Also, I recommend watching the videos in the lesson for 4 questions so you feel more comfortable using them.

There is a helpful video called: 4 Questions in the Transformational Business Strategy Module, too!

Comment if you need me to review again 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.